Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

This day has been talked about for months, and now it is finally here.  It's time to do one's civic duty and go vote.  Todays weather is light rain, not bad conditions really.  The forecast says there's a chance of isolated thundershowers.  Weather isn't an excuse for failure to vote.  For me, it would take something like a tornado to keep me away.  I went in the first thing and cast my ballot- straight Republican.  Funny though. I was the only one there.  Another man came in while I was voting, but that was it.  Nothing like 2008, the Presidential election year.  That was busiest I ever saw it.  Not this time.  It was the very opposite.  Dead as a doornail.  Light turnout favors Republicans, but this is a Republican district anyway.  If this turnout is any indication, it will be light today.

No comments: