Thursday, September 16, 2021

More than one way to skin a cat



If you stop and consider what the commies are doing, they are trying to get you to believe that their way is the only way. Perhaps what they've forgotten is the old saying about there being more than one way to skin a cat.

This is assuming that the jab is safe and effective. If you want to believe in the jab, then go ahead and believe it. However, a little more critical thinking may lead you to believe that alternatives must be sought out. There's another saying about putting all your eggs in one basket. The commies want you to put all your eggs in their basket. It turns out that their basket is pretty rickety, and may well have a lot of big holes in it. What will happen to those eggs when they fall out? It won't be pretty.

One would think that one's health is pretty important. Yours truly isn't going to trust commies and fascists with something that is pretty important like my health.

Following a leader blindly is just dumb, like in the movie "Idiocracy". If some muckety muck tells you to put Gatorade on crops because plants crave electrolytes, would you believe it? Let's say this muckety muck is some kind of expert, would you still believe it? If one hundred muckety mucks said it, would you believe it? Or would you trust your own judgment yourself? Give me a chance to decide things for myself. I won't put my life in the hands of any muckety muck no matter how smart they are supposed to be, if I am not convinced myself.

No muckety muck is going to do my own thinking for me, if I can help it.

No comments: