Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Communism on the march



It may be a mistake for me to start spending a lot of time on what has happened in California, but here goes anyway. The reason being that I can't seem to get my mind off of it. I shouldn't be wasting my time, but...

The question in California should have been Newsome's handling of the Covid thing. All things considered, his actions on covid, which is pretty much following the commie line, was to shut down everything, order masks to be worn, and now the jab uber alles crapola. All of these do NOT do anything to actually solve the problem. That's because Newsome and the rest of his commie cadets do NOT want to solve the covid situation, they want to USE it.

The recall could have been a good thing and a great opportunity to debate all this, but it probably didn't happen that way. That's because the regime there and the regime that is starting to overtake everything everwhere, will not allow for any discussion. No new information can see the light of day. No new perspectives. Just a complete rehash of everything THAT DOES NOT WORK. The mounting failure of the state will never have any accountability because of things like this. All the more reason why the recall should have been a slam dunk.

I could be talking out my ass here, because I have never been to California, and I didn't follow the recall at all. But I read things on the web. So, either the web information I get is wrong, or there is something very wrong in California. I DO know Texas, since I live here. What I've seen, even in this, which is supposedly a conservative state, is NOT encouraging. We have a governor here that approved the shutdowns and the masks. Not for as long, and not as stringent, but it still happened. It never should have happened here. Yet, he is being lauded as being strongly pro-freedom. My ass. Since things are partly screwed up here, and California is definitely more blue, I'd say things are totally FUBAR there--one way or the other. Things are well on their way to being totally FUBAR everywhere, but I repeat myself.

So I think I am right about them because I see enough here that has contaminated this state, and I've seen enough nationwide to conclude that California is totally off the rails. Texas is sort of better, but it could have been a lot better. So we are not that much better off, truth be told.

The story in Israel is that the miscalled "vaccines" do not work. The story in other places clearly shows that Ivermectin DOES work. If these "leaders" had done the thing that works in place of the things that won't ever work, we'd have been done with this a long time ago. The conclusion should follow, because it SHOULD BE OBVIOUS. It was never intended to work, but to destroy the nation, and "rebuild" upon other lines. Those lines are clearly communist. Make no mistake about it.

No comments: