Monday, November 19, 2018

Lite posting, 11.19.18

It is an indication that something is up.

However, I cannot write about it now.  The trouble is that I don't know how to express it.

Let's just put it into terms ( for the moment ) that would track closely to the conventional wisdom.  The conventional wisdom may be something along the lines that Democrat control of the House is a good thing.  Of course, the Dems think so, but I am referring to those who tend to vote GOP.  Maybe the best example of this thinking is George Will.  Let's say that I don't agree with those who agree with George Will.  But it is more complex than that.  The George Will thing is just the tip of the iceberg.

It is possible that I could be wrong, but I don't think so.  Actually, that is what the blog was supposed to be about.  That is to say, what has gone wrong, and what could be done about it.


No comments: