Monday, October 2, 2017

Leaving for Irving tomorrow

Just now preparing for the trip.  Packed my bag, and so forth.  I reserved a room near the treatment center, which is where I will get the MRI.  So, tomorrow will be a travel day, and blogging will be light in the interim.

Before doing the above, I wanted to work a bit on my solar panel.  I had it on the ground, but there's a dog in the area that likes to visit.  The dog walked on it, leaving its paw prints.  So, the panel had to be moved to a better location.  I placed it on top of the crate.  It is about three feet tall, so it is dog proof.

It had gotten filthy too, which caused a loss in efficiency.  So now it is cleaned up and ready to go for more work.  Yay, solar panel.

May need some supplies before leaving.  I'd like things to be in good order when I get back.  Hopefully, that will be Wednesday night.


No comments: