Thursday, May 11, 2017

Priorities

Since I just complained about the lack of time, it should also be noted that everybody is in charge of how to spend one's own time.  There are so many distractions that you could literally become confused with all of it, and totally lose focus on what you are supposed to be doing.

Supposedly, I have been spending time on my moonshot.  But little progress has been made.  Nothing is out there.  It has been nearly three years since I bought that property in the desert.  I am going to build a home out there and live on it.  One of these days.

On the other hand, just about everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.  I got cancer.

Now that this latest distraction is coming to a close, I can go back home and get some stuff done.

One more hump day left.  Hump day is Wednesday, in case you are not familiar with that dialect.  Next Wednesday will be the last one here, if nothing goes wrong.  But there are two Mondays left.  Also, two Thursdays and two Fridays. 

I am feeling pretty much the same as what I did when I came here.  The doctor says that may well be the case.  Things may actually get worse.  But they can also get better.  It is a waiting game for the next three months, and then there will be a followup.

What to do with my time?  One thing is that I cannot go out west until I am cleared.  So, the next three months, I will be testing ideas, and hopefully the cancer will be deemed under control, and I can get even more ambitious.


No comments: