Friday, July 17, 2015

Obligatory, 7/17/15

Yesterday was quite busy on the road.  Very little time for the blog.

This morning scan of the news is the same dreary stuff.  No comment there.

So, it there was a little time to spend on the move out West.  I revised a quadrangle plan that I wrote about previously.  This new plan incorporates the redesign of the quonsets, so that they will be bigger inside.  The quosets will also feature built in water tanks.  They will be built on top of the tanks, and the rainwater will just drain straight into them.  Calculations show about 400 gallon potential for each quonset.  If I built 3 of them, that's 1200 gallons right there.  More capability could be added within the quadrangle.  I'm thinking up the 3000 gallons, maybe.  Not enough time to cogitate on it further, cuz I gotta go make some legal tender.

Here's the plan as of this writing:



I figure on putting the trailer inside the quadrangle area.  That would be too big to put van in as well, but it can stay outside and serve as a windbreak.  That's the general idea of the quadrangle--- rain collection and wind protection.



No comments: