Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Morning Summary

This will be the new feature that I mentioned yesterday.  I will sum up the progress of the blog in as succinct a manner as I can manage.

Sitemeter stat yesterday 4404  today 4412,  Blogger's pageviews: yesterday 23, which counts up to 7pm local time, since 7pm, it shows 14.    You could say anywhere between 8 and 23 pageviews depending upon what standard is applied.  Not very good.  Nobody left a comment, so there is no public bids.   No private messages, either.  Not good either.

One thing I will not do is kid myself.  Or try not to kid myself.  Or anyone else.  These are ghastly numbers.  No doubt about it.  The big question, and this needs answering, and soon, is how do I do better?

I will add to that a daily plan on what I would like to achieve today.  That will also become a part of the morning summary.  I will write something about the big, dumb rocket concept.  By the way, I use that because it runs counter to conventional wisdom.  The conventional wisdom needs to be challenged, because conventional wisdom is not doing well these days.

I have some other stuff that's getting put off that I will have to attend to.  This is not blog stuff, but I will keep writing, so stay tuned.  It may be lite posting today, but I will check in from time to time to keep things updated.

I may want to do a post on the Space Show.  Dr. Livingston's schedule is light, as I understand, and I am one show behind.  I want to keep up, so I will need to listen to that soon.  That should make for a full day.  Thanks for stopping by.

Update:  a few minutes later

I want to remind myself that JP Aerospace has some pictures of their recent mission, which went well.  I bought some ad space on that mission.  If I can get some decent pictures out of this, I will post them to the picasa web album and post here.

Update:
Scratch the picasa web album idea for my paid ads.  Only Friends should see that.  If you want to see them, friend up on Facebook.  I will consider posting decent public photos of the mission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its great resource. i was finding that type inf and now i get it.thanks for this If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
Bankruptcy