Friday, April 15, 2011

Cold Fusion

This story is going around a bit.  Al Fin and NextBigFuture have reported on it.  I googled it and found this link.

I found the calculations interesting, so I put it up on the sidebar.  I put a 0 next to the two sidebar entries so that I can find them easily.

Since I have no formal training on the physics involved here, I will pass on making any kind of judgment on it.  It would be interesting if you could put one of these devices on machine and have it do work as a demo.  It would have to be a demo that would be so convincing that it could not be denied.  Sort of like the Wright Brothers doing a flight test of the new contraption called an airplane.  Seeing is believing.

Update:
I found a YouTube link here.  It is not in English, but has English subtitles.  Another one here.  It isn't in English either, but it does have subtitles.

Here's a story on 60 Minutes.

No comments: