Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Something has to change

In fact, a lot of changes will have to made around here in BNO land.

A look at my finances does not encourage me.  Some cutbacks are going to have to be made.  The problem is that I am already down to the bone.  The stuff I cut back on for now on will be painful to make.

One thing that may have to go is this blog.  Or considerable bandwidth will have to be given up in order to save money.  Internet service may seem cheap when you are making the bucks, but when you are not making enough, something will have to go. 

Of course, the thought of moving out of here and living on my land comes to mind.  But that project hasn't even gotten off the ground yet.  The thought of giving up on that also comes to mind.  I am hanging on by a thread on that one.  A year out still before the SS checks and it may as well be a century.

I have bandied about all sorts of ideas to make that work, but in order to make it work, I will have to live a lot differently than I am accustomed.  Frankly, I don't know if I can do it.  But other options will require a big change, too.

The timetable looks too extended as well.  Things may need to happen faster than I am currently planning on.



No comments: