Sunday, April 17, 2016

Why post the Declaration of Independence?

Just wanted to bring it to your attention.  Here's Cruz running on the idea that DC doesn't listen to the people, then he goes to Georgia and steals delegates from Trump.  The Establishment has given its blessing to this type of affair, and thus is acting like a Tyrant.

Only time will tell if the public will accept this, or reject it.  Of course, I hope that Cruz loses badly in an ELECTION, if only the GOP would actually allow one.

You never know what the public may do.  They may actually believe the torrent of lies that will be used to justify this.

This is bound to backfire at least on some level.  Whatever they are doing, it is not to win an election.  Evidently, they don't believe in them anymore.

Update:

I had a delayed reaction to something I read well before I wrote the post.  After writing this, I checked a little further, and it looks a little bit like what Cruz has been doing all along.  But the way I read it before, it looked like Trump was being screwed out of his delegates that were won in the primary itself.  In other words, Cruz is aiming for a second ballot victory.   This reading of the story is a bit more benign, but the principle still applies.  Cruz didn't win a single delegate in the district by his electoral performance, but somehow loaded up the delegation with his own supporters.  Doesn't seem right to me.

It may be "by the rules" technically, but it still seems shady.  Just my opinion.



No comments: