Monday, April 18, 2016

Inside Space Shuttle Challenger STS-51L During The Accident

Posting this may seem unrelated to the previous posts.  Can you pick out the theme?

I will discuss that in the next post.  Watch this, and see if you can pick it out.

Update:

I have decided to make the discussion short.  For anybody reading this blog regularly should know, that truth is a big deal to me.  The video is an excellent job of explaining the truth of what happened to the Shuttle Challenger.

That is all.  I could make this a long discussion, but it would get a bit preachy.  Nobody has the patience for a sermon, and I don't want to make them anyway.

I said next post.  Does this update make me a liar?  Some may say so.  I say no because there was no intention to deceive.  How do you know when someone is lying?  Good question!  A good question means "I don't know."

That is really all this time.



No comments: