Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Limbaugh Thing

Limbaugh says he is catching hell from Trumpsters.  As for me, I've been giving him the business for a long time now.

I suppose these people haven't given much thought on what comes after when they try to dump Limbaugh.  It is a lot like dumping Trump.  There will be a reckoning.

Yet these anti Trump people act as if they have been personally wronged.  Don't get that at all.  It's okay for them to carry on, but if anybody responds to them, well, there's going to be consequences.  It seems like the bully complex.  The bully doesn't like being defeated.  If he is, then he becomes dangerous.

But then they could say Trump's that way too.  Problem is, they won't accept Trump under any circumstances.  Even if he were to be conciliatory as can be, they'll still oppose him.

I'm changing more and more to the Pro Trump side.  There something significant in Trump and I'd prefer that it not go away.  However, in doing so, I note that the anti Trumpsters seem to be determined that he doesn't win the Presidency.  I'm not backing out because the other side's threats.  If Trump is to lose like this, then so be it.  The other side is just sore losers.

If Cruz won, what would I do?  It's hard to sit out if Sanders wins out.  If Hillary wins, then it is twiddly dee twiddly dum.  Would the other side sit out if Sanders won?  Yeah, for the same reason!

So Trump equals Sanders?  Yep, I betcha they think like that.   In a way, they are right.  The public is asserting itself.  For me this is better than having a criminal like Hillary run and win.  It is incomprehensible to me that anyone on the GOP would vote for her.  On the other hand, not at all incomprehensible.  Hillary is the symbol of unaccountable elitism.

Is Trump unaccountable?  If he is, I will oppose him.  The accountability is in the vote.  Nobody makes you vote for him.  If he runs and wins, and tries to stay in even if he loses, then I am going to oppose him.  Like all their other charges, I think this "strong man" stuff is more like the thing they like.  It is projection.

I won't ever buy Cruz's talk.  I think he lies even better than der Slickmeister.

I'll back off some on Limbaugh if he is a bit more even handed.  You notice though, that the other side doesn't want him to be even handed.  Limbaugh is in a tough spot.  Aren't we all.




No comments: