Thursday, August 27, 2015

Obligatory, 8/27/15

I strive to put out a least one post per day.  For five years, I have done this.  I've missed a few days during this time, but for the most part, I've managed to put up something every day.

These are one of those days in which I am a little bit weary of it all, to put it plainly.  I'd really like to just kick back and relax and forget it all.

There have always been days like this, even when I was a kid.  Back then, I'd play hooky.  Oh, yeah.  I didn't go to school every day.  That's the kind of thing that could get you into trouble, you know?  How many things have I done over the years that could have gotten me into trouble but didn't because the laws weren't enforced strictly?

This is a rather lenient society after all.

I've been thinking about another trip out west.  It is nearly Labor day, so the opportunity is close at hand.  Yet the expense is significant, and I've burned through a lot of money because of this project.

Here's what I'd like to check on.


It is a rather embarrassing looking affair.  Imagine putting one of these on top of a van.  That's the idea I had recently.  What a messy thing that would be.  Well, if I were to do something like that, I'd better get a whole lot better at it than this.

A trip out west would determine if this embarrassing looking thing managed to survive for almost five months.  If it did, it might work on top of a van, but it had better not look like this, for heavens sake.

It would be longer and shorter.  I figure about 3 to 3 and a half feet tall ( as opposed to six ).  It would be maybe 11 feet long.  Worked though some estimates last night.  Trying to imagine how it would look.  Could it be fashioned into a type of aerodynamic shape?  I'm worried that it may not want to cooperate.

Well, I put up something.  So now it is time to kick back and relax a little before I go off to earn some money to pay for all this stuff.


No comments: