Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day Holiday

I'm not great about holidays.  To me is a day off which I use to work!  Those were one of many thoughts I had this morning that I can remember.  Most of what I think about gets lost cuz I forget.

I figure that I ought to start back to work on my off-the-grid project.  This sitting on my butt in front of a computer screen is just not good for me.  Yet, when I was working out there, I nearly worked myself to death.  Not kidding either.  I could barely get into an out of my van when I went into town.  I must have looked like a slow motion movie or something.  My very bones ached.

I guess I always figured if I worked hard enough, then I could relax.  But it never seems to happen.

No, I will always work, and since I will, at least I will try to remember when to stop.


No comments: