Monday, January 26, 2015

Crack pot energy idea?

There is a temptation, for want of better description, of labeling anything hard to understand with some pejorative label.  After watching this video, that's my reaction here.  Right or wrong, that's my reaction.  Is this for real, or is it a bunch of junk?

To sift it all out for the truth, I'd have to spend a lot of time on it, and then I could still not understand.

He does have a website, and supposedly, he does have a product to sell.  It just isn't clear to me just exactly how to use it and what it actually does.  Maybe it is useful for taking solar power and efficiently storing it, but that isn't completely clear.

Interesting video all the same.

Update:

I watched a second video by this dude, and I think the dude may have something, but he cannot get to the point of what the damned thing actually does.  Pardon my French.  Somebody needs to take him aside and tell him to dispense with the technical jargon and tell everybody in less than 100 words what his contraption can do.








No comments: