Thursday, January 29, 2015

Back to saying nothing

Ah, yes.  We need material to feed into the maw of this ever demanding blogoshere.

Well, here's something to chew on.

Lately, I've been experimenting with my cooking.  Perhaps you may remember my ideas on cooking eggs.  I started eating egg whites for breakfast recently.  Seems like it's impossible to find something to eat in the morning that doesn't have iron in it.  So, I started with the egg whites in order to have something to eat without iron.  I'd make some huevos rancheros ( eggs with chili ) and eggs with some cheddar cheese that has no iron.

Not too long ago, I found some flour that doesn't have iron in it ( messes with my meds ), and thought up an idea to mix it up with eggs and make pancakes with it.  The pancake concoction is what I've been experimenting with recently.

Looky how many words I used to say nothin'.  But is it entertaining enough?

No?  Got to keep working on it.

Update:

Umm. Yummy.  Just made and ate some pancakes.  I was just thinking: you can make flour out of mesquite beans that you can find out west.  Mix that up with this flour I got, plus an egg from your chickens, and you've got some flapjacks.  Use some agave juice and mix it up with some honey that you can procure from your honeybees for your syrup.  Add in some deer sausage if it becomes available.  Very good eatin' without spending a whole lot of bucks.  Beats Mickey D, hands down.


No comments: