Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Gun control is wrong

Yesterday, I was driving with the radio on, which isn't the usual thing.  I don't like the radio on when I'm driving, but I thought a change would help me keep up with the news.

Stuff from the mass culture bugs me these days, even stuff that's on conservative shows.  This was no exception, but there was something there that confirmed what I believe to be true.

There was a news story about an attempted home invasion that was thwarted by gun toting home owners.  The perps kicked down the front door in order to gain entry and many shots were fired.  The perps fled without getting whatever it was they were looking for.  There were no known injuries, but many shots fired.  The only bad thing there to me was that there were no dead bodies of these perps.  Maybe the home owners were too soft?

Anyway, there's this story on Free Republic where a gun control type seems to have had a change in heart.  Let's arm people, he says.

I would not want to be in France today without self-defense.--- Jeremy Rosen

This is what is called a liberal being mugged by reality.

No comments: