Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Obligatory, 2.16.16

Been busy this morning.  Went into work early because no money coming in.   Did a bit of work, then came home.

I needed to make a phone call yesterday, but because of the holiday, nobody was at work.

What I did was to call the dude who does the permitting and licensing for the septic systems.  He will send the application.  So, I will have to wait for that.

Meanwhile, I may need to rethink how I do all this, because the shack area was not the highest point on the land.  You need to account for a drain field.  This means downhill, not uphill, if you catch my drift.

The dude on the phone said that they do not have the kind of people you need for a so called site evaluation, but those who do these things tend to be installers.  That tells me that I may have to pay an installer to come out and do the septic tank.

Yeah, and you wondered why I did not want to fool with septic tanks.


No comments: