Sunday, February 14, 2016

The stupid party

Behind the Black Blog



comment:



An endorsement of sorts for Cruz.  He points out that Cruz wins in matchups v. Hillary.  Hillary isn't the nominee, and she may not ever be the nominee.  On the other hand, I've seen no polls that gives Cruz a lead, but I don't tend to follow polls anyway.  That's what a lot of people did in 2012, only to have Romney lose his ass.



Cruz may actually be the better candidate and win the nomination.  But I have my doubts that he can win the general, and that is because of the red-blue pattern of the last 20 years of so.  Unless some candidate can break that pattern, the Democrats will win again.  Trump has the better chance at crossover voters.  Cruz, as a pure conservative, won't have that kind of luck.   I could be wrong, but I've not seen anything to contradict that yet.






No comments: