Thursday, February 18, 2016

Last post for the day

I have been in a bad mood all day, but that will not help me.  So, I am moving on.  The latest project is to try working in delivery again, and see if I can still do it.  I am focused on that now.

But while I do that, I want to write a bit more about something.

I do not want to give up on my "moonshot".  Even if I cannot live out there myself, or if I must just visit once in a while.  Instead of just giving up, I am going to try and get some help for this project, and see if I get it.  Maybe that will not work either, but if you do not ask, you will not get it.

The next plan for me might be to move out to the Hill Country, and get an RV.  The Uber thing can fill in for the lack of sufficient funds.  But it will not work forever.  At some point, I will not be able to do that either.  That is why it makes me angry, but it does not help to get angry.   Truth is truth, and everybody gets old, and everybody dies at some point.  To try to ignore this reality is something I must have done, and here I am preaching about reality and truth and everything.

So, it is off to the next thing.  Hopefully, I will be able to do it for awhile longer.




No comments: