Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gates' TED talk on Energy

Good morning. I used my links on the sidebar to check out the E-cat news in order to come up with this one. It is an expression of a hope that Bill Gates can get interested in the E-cat. The E-cat won't need Gates if it really works. Rossi has to make everybody a believer. The money will then take care of itself.

After watching this, I don't know if it is particularly helpful. Gates is worried about global warming. This is a waste of time, in my opinion. He wants to fund everything, but you only to need to perfect one source of new energy and you've got the carbon problem solved. (That part that comes from combustion.)

Gates may be quite rich because of Microsoft, but some of this stuff is not very useful. Terrapower? Why do this when you have Thorium? Sure, burning all of Uranium would be good, but there's a lot more Thorium available.

I don't have much more time to look at this. I'll stop here. I'll include this on a post because Gates could help, but he is wasting time on a lot of this stuff. Just my opinion, folks.

No comments: