Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Saint

I watched this movie yesterday.  It came from Netflix earlier in the week, but I didn't have time to watch it.  I may have put it in my queue because I was researching Eugene Mallove, and he is said to have been a consultant for the movie.  His advice was about "cold fusion".

The movie isn't rated all that high on Rotten Tomatoes' tomatometer.  It is considered "rotten".  But over 60% of the audience liked it, so maybe that isn't the total story.  I thought it was okay, maybe not great.  Evidently, they took a scene from the movie to make part of the video that I covered here previously. [I am looking for that post, but can't find it.  When I do, I will update here.]

Update:

I found it.

http://youtu.be/gGJiLrG3fLY  at 7:07 minutes into video
 The reason I mention this was that in the evening wrap on Friday, I mentioned this link, which has a video that you can watch that demonstrates his process.  This video is very interesting in that it shows that it can be controlled at will.  You will have to watch the video, I can't get any embed code in order to display it here. I'd like to make a screen shot of it, but it won't cooperate.  Just watch it and notice how he can make it "spark" at will, and shut it off at will.

No comments: