Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Carylcake has a new video up on YouTube

But it isn't this one. This one is the song before she finished it. It was way back after Valentines Day. I think the song is call "Shy". Here's the February video from her website. I went there for the lyrics.



Here's the lyrics:

I love you, I love you
But I am afraid of you
Hard to explain
That’s why I shy away from you
Mhmm
That’s why I shy away from you

You understand me
But only when I’m making sense
I wanna please you
But it’s easy to assume the worst
And now it hurts to touch you
I’ve cried far too much to

You found me and claimed me
So I ran away with you
Your patience, my distance
I know I put a strain on you
Mhmm
Let me take all that away from you

Want you to understand me
Even when I’m not making sense
Want me to please you
But it easy to assume
I won’t come through
And I’ll let you down

Won’t let you down

2 comments:

Caryl Archer said...

Hi there. :) Thanks for blogging about my video. I'm guessing you heard about me through Sarah Lacroix? I hope you like the song.

Greg said...

Well, hello there! Actually, I've posted your "Donut Song" a few months ago. I liked that song. I think it is a favorite. I like a lot of your songs, come to think of it.

This song, "Shy" is also an excellent song. I wish I knew what made stuff popular and I could tell you how to make a big hit out of it. It is hard to say what people really like. I wish I knew myself for my own blog.

Yes, I learned about you through Sarah LaCroix. I blogged her songs a few times too.

I have an old high school friend who is starting to put his stuff on YouTube. His name is James R. Stout. Give his channel a look if you get the chance.

Thanks for coming by and saying hello!