Thursday, August 12, 2021

Obligatory, 4.15.20

Update:

Everybody was talking about the cheat long before it occurred.  Here's the deal:  the GOP didn't do anything to stop it nor will they do anything to rectify it now that it has happened.

Why they have any political support at all means that we the people don't give a hoop either.




The cure is worse than the disease. Seems like I wrote something like that when this whole thing started. I think I wrote that I was worried more about what people did about this Wuhan thing than the Wuhan thing itself. Lo and behold, here it is. People have really lost it.

Last night, I had a thought about the Heisenberg Principle. That principle says that if you observe a "quantum" state, you end up changing it. Yep, we need that now. We need to be outside the state in order to see how dumb it is, and that will change it. Another way of putting it: "step outside the box."

People are in a self-induced trance. They are locked down into it like they are locked down inside their homes. Step outside and get some fresh air. This is dumb.

By the way, Wishbone said that Llano county is holding at three cases. I thought the Slimes was putting that behind a paywall. I think they are, but you can get around it if you get rid of their cookies. But that is a theory. I used my netbook to access the site, as opposed to the Android, and I got behind their paywall. Take that, you Slimes!

It is at three still this am. People in this county are wearing masks for something that is almost a million to one possibility. Beam me up, Scottie!

I'd like to see the GOP fight back. Too many of them are surrendering to the left. But that is how it always is, now isn't it?

Pelosi wants to push mail-in ballots. I say all GOP controlled states should cast their electoral votes NOW. It would be constitutional. There's nothing in the Constitution that requires that people vote for POTUS. The POTUS is elected by State Legislatures. Since the GOP controls the states, or once did, they could own the Presidency.

If the GOP did that, they would be acting like Democrats. Democrats are acting in purely self-interested ways. How do you fight that? By giving them back the same treatment in-kind. If they can cheat, so can we!

That might sound insane. But given the current state of insanity, you might have to step outside the box.







No comments: