Tuesday, August 10, 2021

An amusing thought



After the previous post about propaganda, the thought came to me to suggest something that is amusing to me. The amusing thing is that people don't really want the truth. Now I think I provide that, but since my audience is so small, I think that nobody visits here because it it is too truthful. See what I mean?

If anyone doesn't think that, submit your reasons why in a comment. If you restrict yourself and restrain yourself from calling names and doing other things that people do when they don't want truth, but propaganda, I will approve the comment. Namecalling is just one of the tools of propaganda. It would be hard to leave that out, amongst other propaganda gimmicks.

Propaganda is really intended to elicit an emotional response. If you want a reasoned discussion, propaganda is not your thing. Most people would rather bash those they don't like.

Such an offer is not likely to be accepted. In fact, it is exactly what I've been doing all along. Lots of hits on my commentary rules, but few take me up on the offer. Hence, I have a justified reason for believing that nobody is much interested in the truth.

It is amusing indeed.



brick in the wall pink floyd





No comments: