Friday, August 13, 2021

What kind of world will they inherit?



The medical professional I saw today wasn't a doctor. She was a nurse practicioner. I believe that is the term. So, this nurse practicioner is pregnant. She was pretty nice about my "vaccine hesitancy". But what if the discussion turned into a debate?

If it did, I wonder if I would have thought of something to say that may have made her sit up and take notice... She's pregnant. She told me that the "vaccines" are safe and all. She gave me something of a practiced speech, I gather. Maybe she has been coached on what to say to people like me.

Now the point is this: does she really believe what she is telling me? I wonder about that too, because these people are wearing masks, but when I walked in, one of them wasn't. She put her mask on when I walked up. Do they really believe in these masks? You see stuff like that all the time. If they really don't believe the masks are any help at all, and if what she says is only because she has to in order to keep her job, what does that say about the future? She is with child. Does she realize what kind of world this child will inherit if something is very wrong in the country right now?

There are other questionable things. The way the commies talk is hateful. These people are as full of hate as they can be. That too should concern anyone like her who has a child coming. If I had thought of this, would that have gotten her attention? The talk very hatefully towards white people. Do they have genocide in mind?

Perhaps this isn't saying it well enough. Words can sometimes fail. Let's try this: the way she talked is that the world will be about the way it is now in two or three years. I would have to say no, there is something very wrong here. If it isn't stopped real soon, the future will not be so kind as she may be taking for granted. This hatefulness is sweeping everything away. The world this child inherits won't be the one the mother grew up in. Be very careful about what you do in relation to what the world is putting in front of us right now. Those with young children should be very concerned about that.

It probably wouldn't have made any difference at all. But what else can you do?



No comments: