Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Impeachment Show, Day 1

Comment:

Well everybody wants to know about the impeachment.

Don't look at me.  I know nothing.  I am not going to spend time watching the impeachment show on TV.  I did read transcripts of Kent's testimony, or about a fourth of it.  It was rather bland stuff, and I got bored pretty quickly.  Not much of a show.

So, after most of a day of testimony, the reviews are coming in.  Evidently, Democrats believed they did well.  But the Republicans think not.  Based upon that, I'd say the ball hasn't advanced very far either way.

They'll try again tomorrow, I suppose.  Schiff threatens to punish anybody who out the whistleblower but he doesn't know who the whistleblower is.  If somebody said the whistleblower was the fairy godmother, would Schiff ban them from the Woolsworth?  If he did, how would he know if he did the right thing???  We all know Schiff wants to do the right thing because he says so.



No comments: