Saturday, November 16, 2019

The "do not prosecute" lists are really a thing

Comment:

The Dems will claim that it has been debunked, but this debunks the debunking.

By the way, she seems to be rather mousey here.  In the transcripts, they told her many times to speak louder or move up closer to the mic.




Part two of this demonstrates that Ms. Yovanovitch was being a bit disingenuous.  The little mousey ambassador didn't do a Blasey-Ford, instead, she does a rather mousey routine where she isn't exactly telling the truth.  She isn't "intimidated" by Trump's tweets.  It's all an act, I suspect.  Somebody who lies like this isn't a frightened person.

This got by me yesterday, but I do remember some of the names that were bandied about when I read through the transcripts.  I got bored again, as with the first "witness" on Wednesday.  The thing is, I heard this before from Beck, and I had forgotten the names.  Shame on me.

Why didn't the GOP nail her on it?  Schiff wouldn't let them.  He controlled the process.



No comments: