Saturday, October 15, 2016

Obligatory, 10.15.16

A few notes on the road...

  1. Running out of data.  Supposedly, I get 3 gig, but that doesn't go far.  I'm really limiting what I do with this, but I am still supposedly using a lot of data.  This partially explains the very light posting.
  2. Instead of scanning the web, I am watching some TeeVee news.  The election may be a lot closer than what is being reported.  It is hard to get honest reporting.  We won't know until we know.
  3. What I am trying to do is tough on me.  I don't know how long I can do it.  Which will bring up new issues if I can't.  But I'll keep trying.  Nothing to do but to try.
  4. With respect for TeeVee, the Public Broadcasting station has always seemed the best to me.  Isn't that ironic?  Commercial TeeVee really sucks.  So much for Capitalism.  But in defense of Capitalism, it really is Corporations, not private enterprise. 
  5. With all the extraneous garbage being reported, it is a shame that this topic isn't discussed--- corporations run this country.  Shall I say "ruin" this country.
  6. Interesting things happen out here, but I really don't feel free to discuss it.


That is all.


No comments: