Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Obligatory, 10.12.16

A few notes here. 

  • As you may notice, it is rather early for this post.  It may be easier to do what I want to do at this hour, so I may make a habit out of the early posts.
  • One thing that I may want to do is watch videos.  Especially Dick Morris' videos about the state of the presidential race.  Morris' thinks Trump is doing well right now.  Is he right?  I don't know.  Morris' was wrong in 2012, and may be wrong again.  There is a wide variance between what Morris is reporting and what the media is reporting.  Who do you believe?  Hard to say.  May have to wait until the election is over in order to get the truth.
  • With respect to the media, I simply do not trust what they say.  When it comes to what is really going on, I think it is a good bet that the media is wrong, at least to some extent.
  • This race may be something like the 1980 race, in which Reagan won in a landslide.  There are those who say that there were polls that reflected Reagan's dominance, but I didn't hear about them at all.  It was a big surprise to me that Reagan won so easily.  I wonder if the official propaganda coming from the media at that time was suppressing the truth and reporting falsely in the hopes of salvaging a Democrat victory.  If so, could it be repeated again?  Maybe.  We will know more on election night.

I may have more about my personal projects, but time management is an issue.  Haven't done a thing about my passive solar ideas.



No comments: