Monday, December 15, 2014

Timetable revisited

On the last post with this title, I speculated upon an early move out west.  This has been on my mind recently, and I've come to the conclusion that it is rushing things too much to go soon.  By soon, I'm referring to the end of my current lease, which is at the end of May.  It looks like I'll be staying here unless something happens in the interim that changes that plan.  Progress is too slow and there's just too many complex things that have to be done.  All of this will have to work, too.  The further out from retirement age, the more likely I'll run out of money.  In order to minimize risk, I think the earliest I can leave will be in early 2016.

This will be the initial post of the new subseries in the general category.  The referring post from the overall series is called Walking Away.  The next post begins here when it is ready.



No comments: