Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tiny houses save Orlando owners money

clickorlando

Tiny houses are making a splash.  What the hay.

Update:

That post is way too sparse.  Okay, I'll write something else.  I checked my Bentonite bricks and they are drying up slowly.  One of them cracked badly, which is a possible indication of too much clay.  Hmm.  Didn't use but 1 part in 7.   That must mean a significant amount of clay was already in that "sand".  That also is confirmed by the drill test I did, in which I made a perfectly round hole in it and it didn't break apart as the soil sample did.  This tells me that the clay content was quite significant, even more clay than the soil sample, perhaps BY FAR.

Also, just checked out some generators and found one on Amazon (Sportsman GEN2000LP Review) that got a lot of bad reviews.  Needless to say, I won't be buying that one.  There's a Honda generator that I'm considering, but it costs a thousand bucks.  Lotsa money that!


No comments: