Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Activated Charcoal Powder For Water Filtration Experiment

ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER - NORIT A SUPRA



Perhaps this can be used for my water filter device.

I'm going to try this.  I ordered some.

On another note, I checked my math on the concrete needed for the carport. It was way too much.  I may get by with just a couple of 80 lb sacks of concrete.  In addition to that, I think that I will keep the pouring of it as simple as possible.  Instead of trying to pour down a skinny drilled hole, I won't pour anything at all down there.  It is possible that I will try pouring it into something that I will take out there, but I haven't decided upon that yet.  In other words, some of the work could be done here, which can help my productivity out there.

This will go into the off-the-grid series.

Update:

The shipment is on its way.  Probably won't get it before the weekend, though.

Update:

Spinning this one off for sub project and therefore a sub series for the water filtration sub system.  These posts will be linked together, so the next one is linked below, the next in the main series is here.


Previous    Next ( new series starts )


No comments: