Saturday, October 11, 2014

Recap of last weeks posts 10/11/14

The water filtration project is still front row and center.  It also garnered the most hits, although there were a couple others that gave it a run for the money
Sorry to relate this, but I've forgotten about some "Best of " posts that I found.  It seems that there could be many here that make the cut, but I don't have time to go through all my posts in order to find them.  When I do, I need to make a note of them for this weekly post, but I tend to forget.

I may have given the impression of money troubles, but I'm not there at this time.  Things are becoming worrisome though, as I am burning through money like nobody's business.  Mostly, it is for stuff that I didn't figure on having to deal with, or something along those lines.  Murphy's Law, ya'll.  Murphy's Law.


No comments: