Sunday, September 28, 2014

A revelation?

Or is that the proper word?  I know the word I want, but I am having trouble remembering it.

Anyway, the revelation is that I have discovered what has been holding me back all these years.  For the longest time, I have wanted to "get ahead", but seem to keep in place, or even fall behind more and more it seems.

It came from reading the Ebook by LeMar Alexander.  This dude has just illustrated many of the "success principles" that you can read about from "Success from a Positive Mental Attitude".  There are so many ways to find things that will make you useful to other people that you will never lack work or an income.

So, why didn't I find these?  Because I live in the city and I rent an apartment.  I think it is as simple as that.  This lifestyle almost guarantees continuing poverty.  For instance, I cannot fix my own vehicles on this property I'm living on.  So, I have to spend my money having someone else do even the simplest tasks.

If I had my own property, I could do many of these repairs myself.  I've worked in repair shops before.  I have installed shocks, tires, brakes, and various other parts that have worn out on my vehicles.  Cars have become more complex, so you can't do tune ups.  But on older vehicles, I have done tune ups.  You see?  There's a conspiracy to force people into dependency, which insures that they will be poor.

You may say that it was my own fault for recognizing this too late.  Okay, but that doesn't mean that there has to be so many people out there who don't say anything or do anything to help people be more independent.

This really sucks, but it is the way things are.  The only way out of poverty is to get your own piece of real estate, but that is getting harder and harder because of the property price bubble.  Does that sound familiar?  Is this message starting to connect out there?

The word is epiphany.  I just remembered it.


No comments: