Saturday, May 3, 2014

Urban Homesteads

Here's that idea again.  If you are going to break the money power, this is a way to do it.  It may sound left wing to those steeped in ideology, but as I've stated in the past--- ideology can make you stupid.


Here's an idea that I'm ripping off of Zero Hedge.  Each post has some key concepts listed at the end of it, viz:

Key concepts linked below and above:

Money power, big money, ideology, independence

Update:

Looking over this guy's stuff, I can see why I dropped the initial research before.  It's not that it's a bad idea, but the guy's politics is going to make anyone like me feel a bit out of place.  I don't want to be proselytized into the green church.  Nothing wrong with it the basic ideas, but there's a lot of other stuff that I'm not interested in.

Looks like this would have to be a self styled effort.  I've done that before, but it's probably going to be a lot harder than it would have been otherwise.

You need a community.  A community would be a big help, but I'm not going to join that community.




No comments: