Saturday, May 3, 2014

I got a kick out this

Ann Barnhardt's repost of the John Kerry face-lift.  Not the face-lift part, but this:

John Kerry was in the last days of his tenure in the Senate, and as we all know is now the “Secretary of State” in the Putsch regime now ruling the Iniquitous Gutter Republic that y’all are paying taxes into.---PSYCHOPATHS WHO MUTILATE THEIR FACES  ( emphasis added)

I liked that one.  Yayuh.  We all pay our taxes down heah, I garontee.  That last word was how the cajuns say it.

Yeah, Kerry mutilated his face.  And I think "Boner" did something to his skin.  Somebody on the net said that he looked orange in color.  Well, I don't notice those types of things all that much.  I pay attention to words and ideas.  Yet I couldn't listen to the Kerry video.  Too much of that stuff rots the mind.  As for "Boner", I want to refer to him as the annoying Orangeman.  ( annoying orange is an internet character).  The Boner is amping up this immigration thing.  I don't know if he's just playing politics or what.  I'd prefer that he would just crap or get off the pot one way or another.  That way, we'll know sooner what's coming down the pike.  The way I figure it, if the regime gets "immigration reform", we'll probably see some type of rebellion at some point in the future.  I don't know the wisdom of doing that though.

The last rebellion didn't go too well.  The South lost the war, but something even bigger was lost.  The government got bigger and more powerful.  Some folks may call that racist of me, but I think slavery was on its way out anyway.

The South may have gotten themselves a better deal and we could have had much better race relations.  Instead, we got a government that is getting bigger and more oppressive all the time.  It won't be too long and we'll all be in chains---black and white.


No comments: