Friday, May 2, 2014

Home again, home again 5/2/14

jiggedy jig.

Things are not so smooth at work.  New dispatcher.  Well, at least he isn't like this.

Next week, I've got to go in earlier because of some special stuff that has to be done.  It doesn't get easier.

Glad to be home.

Now, I can crash.  No, too early.

I've worked all hours of the day.  Sometimes it feels that I work every hour of the day all the time.  So, this is really not late for me.

The last delivery, I remembered some of the weird things that I've picked up before.  Once I got something that looked like a coffin and was described as human specimens.  For a moment there, I thought I was picking up a cadaver.  Lovely.  Just lovely.  Fortunately, it was pretty light.  For some reason, that made me feel better.

There was a story I heard that might be classified as gossip and it involved a celebrity.  Actually, several celebrities.  Don't go around repeating gossip, so you better listen close the first time.  Yuk, yuk

Weather's getting hot.  It's the time of the year for it.  It's always something.  Either too hot, too rainy, or too something.

I'd really like to get out this kind of work, but it somehow turned into career by accident.  The plan was to do something else.  Always to do something else, but always ending up with this.

Yep, I'm a real bundle of joy right now.  Maybe this will cheer me up.


No comments: