Friday, December 20, 2013

Home again

It's been a really long day.  A really long week.  Seems like I worked late almost every day this week.  This stuff can wear you down.

Now I'm home and all's well.  I'm happy to be doing what I want to do as opposed to doing what somebody else wants me to do.

No plans for tomorrow and no errands to run.  That means I can blog to my heart's content.  What to write about?

  1. More about Podesta:  been thinking about this a lot today.
  2. More thoughts on the blog --- how and why it got started and what I have learned---about myself, my approach to the blog, and my subject matter.  How the blog has evolved over time.
  3. Perhaps I will do some housekeeping on the blog.  It is a bit overdue.  Ideas on improving the blog.
  4. Can this blog ever reach the next level?  Has the blog gotten stale?  What about the prospects for the future for this blog?   Who's the audience?  How to expand that?  What does someone get here that they can't get anywhere else? 
Stay tuned.  





No comments: