Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Master Mind Principle

From Napoleon Hill's lecture on the laws of success.

This is one of the principles that I have neglected over the years.  I wanted to get rich, you see, but never made it.

After writing so negatively about money in an earlier post, this may seem to be a contradiction.  But a distinction should be made between wealth and money.  Money is just a means of exchange.  Wealth is an ability to achieve what you conceive.  ( I just made that up because that's what I think wealth really is.  You have to be able to achieve what you conceive, it is this ability that is the hallmark of wealth, in my opinion. )

The master mind principle is necessary for success.  It is that ability that requires the assistance of at least one other person.  Very few things can be achieved entirely on your own.


No comments: