Friday, February 17, 2017

Obligatory, 2.17.17

Some news on the Dallas front:  It looks like I am going to be going there next week (cross my fingers).  Still waiting on approval from the insurance people.  If everything looks okay, and starts moving like we think, it could start next week, or lets say "soon".

Yeah, and it couldn't have come at a better time.  This stuff is getting worse, make no doubt about that.  I have several pain medications, and if I were to commit the indiscretion of not taking them, as I did today, I will definitely feel it.

I'd say the day was lost, but the news sorta saved it.

No comments: