Thursday, February 5, 2015

Home again, 2/5/15

Pretty slow day at work today.  It is getting to be a pattern.  But everything is Okay, because the stock market went up 200 points.  Yay!  Seriously, I'm going to have to stop trying to predict where this crazy market is going to go next.  This was a big fakeout.

These slow days are getting me to think that I may have to move out West even though it may be too soon to do that.

I need ideas.

One idea is to load up some trash paper and use it to make logs.  That will save money on energy, at least for awhile.

A second idea is to collect water on the place when it rains.  Didn't I cover this already?  Well, yes I did, but I figured I had a better idea.  It seemed like a better idea until I considered what it would take in terms of hardware and money in order to implement that idea.

Here's another idea about using water for heating.





No comments: