Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Assorted thoughts this am

Another stream of consciousness post here, as I arise for another day at the salt mine.

That little crack tells, does it not?  I'm not crazy about my work, I must admit.

Let's get on with it, though.  Yesterday, once I got home, I started looking into a problem that seems to have arisen with the quonset hut proposition.  It seems there's a detail that I overlooked, and that is how the heck do I get these cattle panels out there?  They are 16 feet long, and they cannot be easily rolled up so that they will fit into the van.  Nope, I am going to have to get them out there some other way.

So, I looked up renting a trailer, but my van isn't set up for hauling a trailer.  I may have to buy the equipment, and that won't be cheap.  Close to 300 bucks, to be exact.  So, that's another expense that I wasn't expecting, and my finances are not set up for all these costs.

But it won't kill me, but it is another nick.  My finances may die due to a thousand of such nicks.

Besides that little unpleasant observation, I noted that the markets are rising again.  It seems that everybody is all agog over the Greece situation.  Evidently, this is the reason for the rally in the stock market.  They really are going to fix things in the EU, so we are led to believe.

I got to thinking about that, and it seems like the whole thing is smoke and mirrors.  One of these days, the smoke and mirrors trick isn't going to work anymore, and that day, the world as we have known it just might fall apart.

And people will be dumbfounded.  How could this have happened?

It's all about propaganda.  The truth is being hidden behind a massive front of propaganda.  Everybody is being fooled into thinking that everything is hunky dory, but how can that be?  Interest rates are going to have to rise, and this economy hasn't demonstrated that it can function in that environment.  Interest rates have been in a downward trend for over 30 years now.  Eventually that trend must reach zero, unless something happens that changes that trend.  Since the Fed Funds rate is near zero already, we are at that point right now.  Now, what exactly is happening that demonstrates that the trend has been reversed and prosperity can continue with the higher rates that must follow?  No amount of propaganda and tricks will be able to answer this one.

Western civilization may not survive this.

You have to wonder who is pulling all these strings?

I have my own ideas, but those are not in the mainstream.  I think it's the oil money going to the middle east.  We are forging own chains with that oil money.  We shouldn't even be importing oil to finance a habit that we can supply with our own industry and invention.  Yet, we cannot access this invention because it has been hidden behind a veil of secrecy and fraud.  I'm referring to the molten-salt reactor technology that was put on the shelf by our own government, and thus suppressed.  We shouldn't need foreign oil anymore, and wouldn't need it if this technology had been commercialized.  Instead, it was nearly forgotten about totally.  It certainly cannot be embraced now with the current zeitgeist that fosters an unreasoned fear of atomic power.

What I am saying is that we may be getting manipulated into continuing to use oil.  This only benefits an old and deadly Western enemy---Islam.

The Mohammedans almost conquered the West two times in the past.  The current iteration will be the third, and it appears to be coming from within.  It is like the Trojans bringing in the horse inside the gates, and having the enemy expose us from within.

Perhaps we have underestimated the enemy   We sit in our luxurious ease and think we are on top of the world, while the termites undermine the structure that we live in.  One of these days, it will collapse, and everybody will be dumbfounded, and they will wonder how it all could have happened.


No comments: