Friday, October 17, 2014

Home again

Been home for about an hour.  Brought a nice baked chicken and chowed down.  Yummy.

Scanned the news.  The Dow was up today.  Not really unexpected.  Plenty of the usual propaganda.  It may work, but they have to deal with what comes afterward.  There hasn't been any real economic growth for over 40 years.  It's all smoke and mirrors, and they are running out of tricks.  What trick can they pull this time?

Meanwhile, "back at the ranch", I'm planning the weekend.  There are a few things I'd like to do on this weekend.  Like to do is the operative word, there's no time to do it all
  • check out the tent again.  I didn't get it up before, perhaps this time?
  • experiment more with the drill.  the big time experiment comes with the next trip out there
  • planning next trip out there
  • experiment some with making filters for water filtration---practice makes perfect
  • experiment with making videos, I could be adding a new feature if it works
  • check out plastic bricks
Each time I reach this point of the week, I figure I've got a ton of time.  Every time afterwards, I learn that time is fleeting, and there never seems to be enough of it.


No comments: