Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A quickie before I go

Just read Limbaugh.  As I wrote before, Limbaugh isn't THE problem, but he is a problem.

Everything Limbaugh says, I'm sitting there nodding my head in agreement.  I didn't finish the article, but the drift of it was clear.  It was politics from the start and into the middle, which is where I quit reading.  I figured that it was also politics to the end.

Here's where politics of today leads you:  we could have Ebola killing millions of Americans, and these guys would be arguing back and forth about whose fault it all was.

At this point, we can leave the fault finding behind.  You don't argue about who was at fault when you have a fire raging.  You put out the fire, and then you inquire into what went wrong.

See what I'm talking about?  Limbaugh and the left are arguing about whose fault it is that Ebola could break out and kill millions.  They should be talking about how to stop this before it gets out of control.

Politics Schmolitics--- it's like that across the board.

Yeah, I'm doing it too.  But at least I said a little bit on how to deal with it.  Bleach.  Other things too, but that's a beginning.

We need to be talking about how to stop this, that's the bottom line.


No comments: