Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fast Food, but the healthy kind

This is an idea that I was thinking about just now, and so I am committing it to "paper" so as not to forget it, which I am prone to do.

When I was a teenager in school, I worked in a health foods shop.  At that time, I didn't care anything about it other than to make a buck.  Well, the more things change, the more they stay the same.  I need money, and this is an idea that might work so that I can move out West sooner rather than later.

The idea is to make a food-on-the-go type establishment.  Fast health food, if you will.  I will use crops grown on my own farm and I will take them to town and sell it to the I-10 travelers.  Will it catch on?  Who knows?  I won't need much, so if I sell just a little each day, I may be able to make it.


No comments: