Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The working man has no friend

I was too quick to praise the ObamaCare package I signed up for.  I didn't read the fine print.  Looks like if I wanted the coverage that I sought, I would have had to have paid about as much as I would have paid before ObamaCare and the subsidies.  I should have said it is a great deal for the insurance companies and a lousy deal for everybody else.

If I were to have a heart attack or a stroke, emergency room services would not be covered under this plan unless I go to a networked hospital.  In other words, I'd be shit out of luck.  What kind of medical insurance plan is that?????

I may not pay the premium.

If the Democrats can come up with a POS plan like this, the working man truly has no friend in DC.

Update:

Maybe it isn't as bad as I thought.  I spent a little time on the subject last night. ( the day after the post )




No comments: