Sunday, March 19, 2017

MSNBC

It has been a long time since I watched the Sunday "news" shows on teevee.  The teevee in this neck of the woods may not have Fox, but even if it did, I would sometimes peruse the other side's viewpoints.  In this case, it was MSNBC. 

Sharpton was on it.  The impression I get from this guy is fanaticism.  This is trouble with a capital T, if you know what I mean.

The talking heads there want an apology from Trump.  I don't know if they'll get one, but I think it would be a mistake to offer one.  They aren't backing off the Russian nonsense.  If they don't back off of that, then why demand an apology?

It may well be that they intend to go on with this stuff for the duration.  That will mean a lot of turbulence is ahead.

What it should not mean is that ground is to be given up.  It is quite important to remain firm.

The left doesn't care so much about truth as it does about power.  As long as they behave that way, it is going to be necessary to remain as solid as the rock of Gibraltar.


No comments: