Saturday, September 12, 2015

While my guitar gently weeps...

so does my wallet.  I have had a worsening mechanical problem with the van.  It may take some big bucks to fix it, or replace it.  Yikes.

Actually, my finances would die if I had to buy another vehicle.  That's a bit out of the question.

The van is in the shop now.  I'll be getting a call about it in about an hour.

It isn't necessary to do anything right now, but it is definitely getting worse.  Perhaps it will last another month, give or take a few weeks.

Update:

I just got the call.  It will take 300 bucks in an attempt to improve upon the situation.  Maybe this works, maybe it doesn't.  Based upon what the guy said, it should work.  We'll see.  I can't work in it on Monday, because he can't get to it today.



No comments: